[IP] RE: stomach bug

Liz's endo recommends that parents keep a bottle of Emetrol on hand as a sick
day item to help control nausea .
When my daughter had her wisdom teeth removed the pain meds were too strong
for her and she vomitted 8 times in 2 hours. It was very scary cuz she kept
going low even though we reduced her basals. Both the coke syrup I gave her
and the Emetrol came up. Dr. finally phoned in a scrip for Tigan (anti-nausea
suppository) that worked like a charm!

Linda V