[IP] Re: stuff to investigate and record

My first cousin has type I and until I had my son, no one else in the family
had it.  I have thyroid disease, so does my mother and my husband's mother.
Makes you wonder what's going on with our immune systems.................

My mom had thyroid problems.  I don't recall all of the details (she died
when I was 17 more than 20 years ago)  but I do know that she had had a
goiter removed at one point.
Very interesting the things you learn here
type 1 3/83
pump 3/98