[IP] hypo stuff

From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] A Beautiful Mind (scary hypo stuff)

Back in '89 when I was still on mdi, still doing volunteer EMS work
(emt-paramedic) and tried to use the needleless injector, I woke at 5 or 6am
to find one of the paramedics that I routinely did volunteer shifts with over
me - he had had to start an iv on me, and at that time I had only been
married two years and still slept in the buff! Talk about embarrassing!

aka Mouse
b4. the parts are all the same, its just the finish or the artistry of
assembly. I recall an upperclassmate in med school who gave birth when I was
on OB Gyn. I told her I'd swear never to tell her husband. spot