[IP] Dreams and nightmares (docs and patients)

Hi all

I'm working on a couple of articles. One is on dream docs/nightmare docs, and
the other is on dream patients/nightmare patients. If you'd like to
participate, please write me off-list for further details.

What characteristics do the good docs -- or patients (yes, docs, I'd like to
hear from you, too!) have that makes them good. On the other hand -- what
does your  doc -- or some patients -- do to drive you nuts and what have you
done to solve the problem (if you can).

Looking forward to hearing your tales!

Jan and Elvis