Re: [IP] islet transplants

  I am currently on the islet cell transplant list in Miami fla....I am
''awaiting''' my Beepper to beep me... Having had diabetes, for 39 yrs. i
don,t  outweigh the bads with diabetes with the ""maybes'' and 30 to 40 yrs.
from now on the immunos,,,,may cause something...Diabetes is already
causing..neuropathy eye prob,s etc. So to be free from all of this and take a
couple pills instead of this  'b.s.''woops....i,m goin for it....Took me a
year and a half to qualify to their protocol--all blood work,,etc, and i,m
finally  a ''go'''
debi in fla..