[IP]Palm Pilot records

I have been recording my blood sugar using the Palm program from
DiabetesPilot and it has been working great. I have a question though for
all the great IP minds.

What do you do with your bs results once you have exported them to your PC?
I am terrible at record keeping b/c of the time involved, so I am looking
for something that won't take a lot of time. I have used Excel in the past
to make charts for my endo and would like to continue along the same line. I
am hoping someone has advice/hints/any help :0).

Jennifer Meyer and Cookie Monster