Re: [IP] A Beautiful Mind (scary hypo stuff)

lol, once not too long after we were married, my husband came home from work
at 10pm to find me in the midst of a hypo sitting at the kitchen table
staring at one of my cockatiels (Trixie).  When he asked me what was wrong, I
insisted over and over that Trixie had two heads!  From then on, the test for
how serious a hypo is is the question 'how many heads does Trixie have?'  If
I giggle then he knows the hypo is not too serious, and gets the bg
machine,but if I say two then he knows I am in trouble and doesn't even ask
me to check my bg but just hands me a soda!

By the way, we still have Trixie 14 years later along with two parrots and
about 25 other cockatiels (including Trixie, 3 of the cockatiels are ones
that we had at that time)3 big lizards, and a cat!

It's funny how humorous these incidents can be afterwards!

aka Mouse