[IP] re: Dr. in MD/DC area

Hello P. Redmond,

   I know of an excellent endo who has offices in
Rockville and Bethesda.  Her name is Dr. Helena
Rodbard and her Rockville office # is 301-251-0909.

Mystie & Slinky =)

hello--is there anyone who can help with a doctor
in the
Maryland/Washington DC area?  Most of the ones
listed here are in
Baltimore, which is far for me...Also, anyone
know of an exercise
phisiologist to help me adjust my pump to be most
effective during
exercise to lose weight?  I have only been on the
pump about a couple of
years, and when I try to exercise, I often gain
weight because of higher
blood sugars... Thank you for your help.
P Redmond

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!