[IP] Re: Stomach bugs

Yes, apparently Coke has potassium in it, that you lose while vomiting.  Coke
popsicles are supposed to be a good thing to suck on, but it would take
awhile to get them frozen if you didn't have them on hand.  The CWD web site
has some archived chat rooms on sick day managment that you might find
useful, I know I did.
Barbara, Mum of Claire 7