Re: [IP] stuff to investigate and record

 Spot,
 What if theirs a family history of T1 among first
cousins,there are two of them(besides myself)but not
closely related to each other with T1 in my
family.(same side)I'm the only one with another
autoimmune disease(hypothryroidism)The rest of my
family tree is discustingly healthy(endocrine
wise).Does this mean its not very likely autoimmune
probs would show up if I had kids?
                Heidi