Re: [IP] in serting it in the donkey

  I'm pretty sure you are talking about using your hiney for sites.  We use
Josh's all of the time because he is so skinny.  You are using the very TOP
part of your tush, right below where your tush curves away from your lower
back.  So you are NOT sitting on it and it is very far away from any bathroom
situations.  This is the area where Josh gets his best BG results and he
sleeps on his back a lot and never feels the little hubs (MM QS).

mom to Joshua