[IP] Re:looking for a few good folks!

Hi- I am looking to correspond with a few folks for support- I enjoy this
list very much, and find that  because I don't have children there is a whole
bunch I am not able to participate in. Don't get me wrong- I have learned a
great deal of  information and will contine to do so as a member. Just
looking to get to know a few people better., without having to scan thru the
whole list- ok- call me lazy!
Me: 36, dx since 1989, married  9 years, no children, 2 dogs, work as a
licensed psychotherapist, pumping since 11/01. Having problems with diabetic
retinopaty and will be seeing doc next week to discuss laser surgery.
Thanks! Please email me if interested!
Pumps away!