[IP] Options carrying the pump

When I sew skirts and stuff-I use interfacing, it is an iron on material that
has some stiffness to it and will hold the fabric in place. Anyway on the
inside of a shirt pocket, you can iron on a piece then cut a hole for your
infusion set. Pop the disconnected pump in your pocket and string the infusion
set through the hole and reconnect. The interfacing will give the pocket some
stiffness so the pump won't sag in your pocket. Interfacing comes in all
weights-light, medium and heavy. Light to medium iron on interfacing is
recommended. You can always run a trial on an older skirt before doing more!
Sharon and B. Gumby