Re: [IP] Options on carrying the pump

 Do you have someone who could sew buttonholes inside your pants pockets?
 then you can thread the tubing through the buttonhole and keep the pump in
 your pocket.

Why make buttonholes? I just rip open a bit of the seam to thread my tubing
through. If I think about it (and have a needle threaded -- I can't seem to
see to thread a needle any more!), I do a couple of stitches each side of the
area I've ripped out so it won't unravel any more. You could also put a dab
of clean fingernail polish at each end of the rip in the seam, I suppose.

Jan and Elvis