Hi Sarah:
What is Zenical???

I won't even go into what happened at gyno's office w/you...

Sounds like me w/my endo when she tells me lots of her pump patients go from
low's to high's and visa versa.

Can you pinpoint why you gained the extra weight?  Are you on the pump?  Has
it happened since then?  Lots of people find themselves in this situation so
that's not rare.

The trick to losing the weight is to burn more calories than you take
in...and to also watch your fat intake.

Please take a look at your logs and your b.g. and maybe you will be able to
see whether or not you are eating more and some kind of a pattern as to why
you have gained the extra weight you would like to shed.

If you are following what your dietician and personal trainer are telling
you, then it's got to be the above.

Good luck and vent anytime.

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted