[IP] insertion

well today it finally happened.
Every 31/2 days I dread the event of inserting a new inserter (MM508) to
my side - eventhough
it hurts more pricking a finger and if I press too hard) well after I
got it in, I couldn't get the needle out - there was such pain, so I had
to take the whole thing out - not sure why it should hurt, maybe it went
in crooked - well I was lying on the floor on the carpet, maybe that is why.
well it is in now, at least I do not have to do it till Sat morning!

David R