[IP] Re: options for carrying pump

I can sew, but have found a simpler way still.  I cut a small slit in my son's
pants/shorts pockets and use a product called "Fray-Check"  it is a glue type
substance for fabric. It seals the slit and...no fraying, then he just slips
the tubing through the hole and puts the pump in his pocket.  My son has to
wear uniforms to school and the shirt must stay tucked in at all times.  This
method keeps other kids from being curious and cruel.
Brandon's Mom, the obsessive-compulsive one!

Do you have someone who could sew buttonholes inside your pants pockets?
then you can thread the tubing through the buttonhole and keep the pump in
your pocket.

aka Mouse