Re: [IP] INSENSITIVE ENDO

I know the very feeling. I dread asking a doctor about
an issue I'm having a hard time with because that doc
will have to hear a long list of possible solutions
that you've likely already been over a thousand times
in your own troubleshooting. Of course the doc means
well and is only trying to help, but it requires
someone with a lot of patience who is having a pretty
good day to sit and troubleshoot something with an
educated person because the answer may not be so easy
to find.
Catherine