I know the very feeling. I dread asking a doctor about
an issue I'm having a hard time with because that doc
will have to hear a long list of possible solutions
that you've likely already been over a thousand times
in your own troubleshooting. Of course the doc means
well and is only trying to help, but it requires
someone with a lot of patience who is having a pretty
good day to sit and troubleshoot something with an
educated person because the answer may not be so easy
to find.

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!