Re: [IP] No Delivery-During My Bolus

> << Hi, i been pumping with mm508 since March. The
> other day i bolused 4
> units,
>  and my pumped beeped during the bolus, it said no
> delivery. it seemed to
> give
>  me 2 units and then said no delivery. I never had
> that happen before. so i
>  bolused again the 2 units it did not give. pump
> seem to work fine. >>
>     Are you sure it didn't  say lo battery, or lo
> volume?

That's one possibility. But I've had "no delivery"
alarms before where I bolused again and didn't have a
problem. Sometimes the reservoir can get stuck but fix
itself without any manipulation. It can drive you
crazy at times though, trying to figure out what's
going on.

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!