[IP] Re: A Beautiful Mind (scary hypo stuff)

email @ redacted writes:

>Although some of the ladies say they meet good looking
>firemen/EMT's that way.  : /
>This isn't still a practice used today, is it???

What, hypos to meet cuties?

Would have worked for me, had I been conscious enough to get the guy's name.

email @ redacted

Several Christmases ago my niece who is diabetic had a really bad hypo and
when we called the emt's they asked her her name, she replied "beer" so then
they were asking us if she had been drinking. (she was only 17 and no she had
not been) Then her sugars started coming up and she was flirting with those
guys like no bodies business.  Well, when my sister went to Midnight Mass
that night sure enough one of the EMT's was there in the choir...

type 1 3/83
pumping 3/98