RE: [IP] INSENSITIVE ENDO

I also gained 20 lbs. when changing from reg. and NPH to Lantus and
Humalog. I am on the pump now, thank goodness.  I am working on losing
the 20 lbs.,but it is hard when you are in tight control.. I think the
pump will help by slowing decreasing the insulin and food without losing
the good control.
If you find any magic cures, please post them here!