Re: [IP] A Beautiful Mind (scary hypo stuff)

> Back in '89 when I was still on mdi, still doing volunteer EMS work
> (emt-paramedic) and tried to use the needleless injector, I woke at 5 or
> to find one of the paramedics that I routinely did volunteer shifts with
> me - he had had to start an iv on me, and at that time I had only been
> married two years and still slept in the buff! Talk about embarrassing!
> Cheryl
> aka Mouse

Definitely a non-optimal way to wake up. Furthermore it should be a crime
punishable by extreme measures for a spouse to ever repeat ANYTHING that you
said during the episode. My wife claims I have said some rather "amusing"
things in such situations.

Pat - lol