Re: [IP] Re: Brown spots on abdomen

I"ve got the same thing, but mine are white.

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To: email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: [IP] Re: Brown spots on abdomen >Date:
Tue, 08 Jan 2002 17:03:13 -0500 > >Hi, folks - > >I know this has been
addressed before, but since I was new to pumping it >wasn't happening.
Now, however, after 7 months of pumping, it IS >happening. > >I'm
noticing browning of the skin - little circular spots - on my abdomen