Re: [IP] A Beautiful Mind (scary hypo stuff)

Back in '89 when I was still on mdi, still doing volunteer EMS work
(emt-paramedic) and tried to use the needleless injector, I woke at 5 or 6am
to find one of the paramedics that I routinely did volunteer shifts with over
me - he had had to start an iv on me, and at that time I had only been
married two years and still slept in the buff! Talk about embarrassing!

aka Mouse