Re: [IP] A Beautiful Mind (scary hypo stuff)

In a message dated 1/8/02 2:22:46 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< In a message dated 1/8/02 2:18:17 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< >Although some of the ladies say they meet good looking
>firemen/EMT's that way.  : /
>This isn't still a practice used today, is it???

What, hypos to meet cuties?

Would have worked for me, had I been conscious enough to get the guy's name.

Jenn >> >>

I remember a few years ago waking up to firemen surrounding my bed, all
looking down at me. Would've been a nice selection for a single girl,
although a pretty embarrasing way to pick up guys .... lol ... Anyway, I was
already married and my husband was right there too. Wouldn't trade him for
the world. In fact, I don't really remember too much about the firemen. I
remember his face more.
dxed IDDM 9/92, pumped 1/8/02!