[IP] employment

I am self employed. I own a Montessori Preschool. So I can relate to
being the only "responsible adult" at work. Pre-pump,  I would crash,
due to hypoglycemic unawareness, and "come to" with a bowl of cereal in
my hand that a 5 year old had poured for me. I had to get help or I
would have fired myself. Believe me, after pumping for 1 1/2 years, I am
so much more even without the sky high highs & the debillitating lows.
I've regained awareness of my low blood sugars, not like 25 years ago
when I had lows, but enough so I can keep myself & my kids safe. Once
you get the hang of pumping, I'm betting you will demonstrate with your
improved control that you can perform your job safely and the issue will
become moot. Lynn