Re: [IP] No Delivery-During My Bolus

In a message dated 1/8/2002 7:23:24 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Hi, i been pumping with mm508 since March. The other day i bolused 4
 and my pumped beeped during the bolus, it said no delivery. it seemed to
 me 2 units and then said no delivery. I never had that happen before. so i
 bolused again the 2 units it did not give. pump seem to work fine. >>

    Are you sure it didn't  say lo battery, or lo volume? The first few times
my new 508 beeped because the cartridge was low on insulin, I thought the
display said no delivery also.
    Jan G.