Re: [IP] A Beautiful Mind (scary hypo stuff)

> << >Although some of the ladies say they meet good looking firemen/EMT's that way.  : /
Would have worked for me, had I been conscious enough to get the guy's name.
>    :P
> Jenn >>
> lol Thats funnt a new dating service( hypo's)

***Well heres another way - if the EMT's/Paramedics moonlight at drs offices doing treadmill stress tests you will be much more awake (course you will also be huffing and puffing and sweating like a pig...) but awake to meet them!

Linda & Dax