Re: [IP] Marsh Mallow

>>But is funnier if you do that with a marshmallow peep.  (don't ask me

>Why Jenn, Why? L

Tee Hee.  The chicken ones gets about five times the size.  If you try one
of the large bunny ones, it fills the *whole* microwave (but then you run
the risk of someone in the house getting upset when there's purple sugar in
their spaghetti....)

(I was low at the time I did this, remember, and it just cracked me up.)

J :)