In a message dated 1/8/02 12:32:12 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< So I finally confronted my endo today about my weight problem. I have
gained 35 lbs. in the last two months, and this was with a very strict diet
and 30-40 min of daily cardio. >>

Your endo may have handled the situation badly, but maybe you would be better
off just letting that go and focus on figuring out the problem. Something's
obviously wrong. It's ironic that just today during my pump training I
brought up my fear of gaining weight to the CDE. She said that the problem
has to do with over-bolusing and treating lows. She said she's had many
patients with that problem, worked with them and had them lose the weight. Do
you have a good CDE to talk to? Maybe you could bring this up to your private
dietician? Are they well-versed in pumping?
Just some thoughts.
Best of luck.
dxed IDDM 9/92, pumped 1/8/02!