Re: [IP] Re: Really neat idea for organization

I bought a medium size plastic tool box.  It has a tray on the top~I keep
reserviors and infusion sets in the bottom, smaller items on the top.  I was
using the black cordura case Minimed sent with my pump, but it was too small,
and needed to be refilled frequently.  The nice thing about the tool box is,
when I go anywhere overnight, or for the weekend, anything I could possibly
need is already to go.