[IP] Re: Split Boluses

> Besides, with Dual Wave and Square Wave boluses don't we
> already have something "similar"?  I know, you have the 507.
> John

ummmmm - No, John, I have a 507C which is a newer model than the 507. The
pump I referred to was the CPI/Lilly (Cardiac Pacemakers Inc.) Betatron II.
They quit manufacturing around '87 but continued to provide supplies 'til
'92 when I HAD to go to another pump and that's when I found MiniMed - at
least the rep called me knowing I had to change pumps. After 9 years of use,
that one still worked. (~_^)

F.A.I.T.H. Forsaking all, I trust Him