Re: [IP] Re: Really neat idea for organization

also i was thinking instead of opening the packages and then hot gluing them
back together you could get those zip lock sandwich bags and even write the
date that the site should be changed on it! that would be good for kids too...

we should believe in reincarnation, it ll give us a chance to come back to
earth and read the books we didnt have a chance to read in our past lives!