[IP] Re: Really neat idea for organization

I've decided that I'm sick of looking at medical boxes all over my room
so for Xmas I asked for a decorative box large enough to hold the
diabetes supplies I use on a regular basis.  I ended up getting a wicker
box which looks a lot nicer and holds my stuff perfectly.  All I have to
do now is get out my one box and I'm all set. My diabetes stuff doesn't
seem so conspicuous now.

>Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 00:22:53 EST

>From: email @ redacted >Subject: [IP] really neat idea for
organization > >hi everyone >i just wanted to share a tip with you all.
>OK when we do a site change there are about 10 diffrent things we need.
>this is what i decided to do to help cut down the cluter and to organize
>things better. >When I get my box of sets.. i open all of them up and in
the package i put a >resevoir, unisolve, alcohol wipey and a protective
barrier wipey and the >right amount of patches that i ll need and then i
hot glue the package back >together. >i thought this would be a good idea
for kids, sleepovers, travelling, i >dunno. :) >Happy new year to
everyone! > > >we should believe in reincarnation, it ll give us a chance
to come back to >earth and read the books we didnt have a chance to read
in our past lives!