Re: [IP] Options on carrying the pump

Hello, I started on the pump about a month ago, I clip mine right to my pants
or sometimes I put it in my pants pocket. There is a device you can order
through Disatronic that you can hang it around your neck and keep it inside
your shirt where it cannot be seen. You can order a case with a clip on it
like I have through the pump company also.