Re: [IP] Options on carrying the pump

I've been using the belt clip, although I've never worn it on my belt,
just clip it to pocket. this way it never gets in the way when sitting
or standing. So far after 2 months I've had very few questions about the
pump that everyone can see, everyone thinks it's a pager. If i'm wearing
dress pants slipping it into the front pocket works well for me. I have
yet to cut holes in any of my cloths and do not intend too. I just tuck
the tubing into my pants with my shirt after passing it under my belt.
All three pump manufacturers offer alternative ways to carry pump, Waist
pouch, thing pouch
Good luck,