[IP] Options on carrying the pump

Male, 42yrs, diabetic on Insulin for 41 years, Pump MM508 for 10 days, IP
member for 5 days.  What are the options for carrying a pump?  The belt clip
is not for me and I haven't tried anything else yet. So far, my best option
has been to place the pump in my shirt pocket and direct the extension set
through a button down shirt.  This method however, exposes the infusion set
for quite a few questions which I don't care to deal with on a regular
basis.   Are there any clothing options that could include a slot inside the
shirt pocket, to run the extension set through, or an undershirt (works well
here in Minnesota) with a side pocket etc.?  Thanks for any advice.

Bill

a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml