RE: [IP] I like reading your messages

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
I've been insulin-dependent for 35 years and sometimes I feel so alone with

	I can relate! I hate excercise and blood testing, good for you for
increasing your testing!!  It is scary having low sugars (to that degree)
because it seems our minds work but our mouths don't relay the same
information were thinking. I have passed out so many times I can't remember
how many. People don't understand as you said "it isn't their job) but don't
feel alone. Now I always carry those horrid tasting sugar pills (ugh). Keep
up the good work! Tammy