Re: [IP] Batteries - ATTN: A. Aranoff

Hi, Jan.

> I will stop my *testing* and continue believing as I did before that
> my batteries last about 8 weeks.

OK, OK, I believe you, too. I just wish I could explain it other than
by saying that you've inherited some very good Duracell genes. ;-)

regards, Andy

P.S.: I'm on the IP digest. It was a stroke of luck that I caught your
post. (In addition, I never look for messages with "Aranoff" in the
title cuz it's not how my name's spelled.) If you ever want to catch
my attention, please put my e-mail address in the CC or BCC fields.