Re: [IP] Re: waterproofness

All I can say if you are under the water 1/2 hour at 8' your pump will
probably outlast you. If your scuba diving you most likely will go below
8ft, so I'd assume you would disconnect for that period of time. This is
the pump manufacturers rating for waterproofness, at a particular length
of time under certain amount of pressure from water. If you are swimming
for 2 hours for example, it's safe to say the pump will be fine even if
your swimming to the bottom of a 10ft pool from time to time.
Just my view on it.