[IP] pain in the leg

I've been using the softsets for 8 months. In the last month, I have had a
numbness on the left side when I insert the softset in my abdomen. Minimed
send me some of the mico infusion sets, but the same thing happend. So now,
it seems I can only insert in my right abdomen. I'm sure my trying my legs
would hurt even more. I'm going to talk to my nurse about this, but does
anyone have any suggestions? I'm worried about running out of places to
Thanks, Sonya