Re: [IP] Marsh Mallow

> Put ONE marshmallow on a plate and put the whole thing into your microwave
> oven. Microwave the darn thing. Watch it carefully while you do this. The
> important thing is to WATCH IT CAREFULLY while you microwave it.

This is a really cool thing to do. The President of Kidd & Co. Marshmellows was on the board of a company I worked for several years ago and he brought in some FRESH marshmellows one day and we did this - we also just plain enjoyed marshmellows that were STILL WARM from the manafacturing line - totally creamy - mmmmm

Linda & Dax