[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] Marsh Mallow

I don't even remember WHY they call it that, but here goes.

Put ONE marshmallow on a plate and put the whole thing into your microwave
oven. Microwave the darn thing. Watch it carefully while you do this. The
important thing is to WATCH IT CAREFULLY while you microwave it. NO, it will
not explode. It will not hurt the microwave or you. It is very interesting
to watch. You can even do it over and over again.If you are going to eat the
mallow after you heat it up be very careful. Just like other stuff that
heats up in a microwave it gets MUCH HOTTER  ON THE INSIDE than outside.

Nick Trubov
and all the little Trubovs
Lorree, Eupie & Corbin
email @ redacted
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml