[IP] No Delivery-During My Bolus

Hi, i been pumping with mm508 since March. The other day i bolused 4 units,
and my pumped beeped during the bolus, it said no delivery. it seemed to give
me 2 units and then said no delivery. I never had that happen before. so i
bolused again the 2 units it did not give. pump seem to work fine. should i
be concerned, and why did it do that? i should probably know the answer but i
don't. thanks eileen