[IP] Diabetic Dogs..... and Cats

I have cared for a diabetic dog and also have a diabetic cat.  I know Jenny
S. has a diabetic Pom :O)
I use 70/30 on my cat b.i.d. and it seems to work GREAT!  A lot of vets use
Ultralente and you hear a lot of hypo stories with that!  Some people still
use PZI for their animals, but it's difficult to get and expensive.  I guess
it's even a YMMV thing with the animals too :O/
Take doggie to the vet and they will do a curve.
Best of luck,