Re: [IP] really neat idea for organization

Wouldn't putting everything you need in a zip lock baggie be simpler and take
less chances of contaminating everything in the set kit?  And the baggies are
reusable.  This is what we did for camp last year and I was able to stick
notes right on the baggie for special instructions.....??????!!!!!!

Here at home I have a little bos (actually an old set box from Dis, that I
keept the MAstisol, a container of QTips, the inserter device and antibiotic
ointment.  Then I grab preps, adhesive removers and a set and throw it in the
box and have everything in one hand to take to wherever we are doing Josh's
site.  Simple!

mom to Joshua