[IP] really neat idea for organization

hi everyone
i just wanted to share a tip with you all.
OK when we do a site change there are about 10 diffrent things we need.
this is what i decided to do to help cut down the cluter and to organize
things better.
When I get my box of sets.. i open all of them up and in the package i put a
resevoir, unisolve, alcohol wipey and a protective barrier wipey and the
right amount of patches that i ll need and then i hot glue the package back
i thought this would be a good idea for kids,  sleepovers, travelling, i
dunno. :)
Happy new year to everyone!

we should believe in reincarnation, it ll give us a chance to come back to
earth and read the books we didnt have a chance to read in our past lives!