RE: [IP] Weird Question - A Little Off-Topic

Dogs have same symptoms as humans do..as a matter of fact, they are pretty
close to humans...only bad thing is that the disease progresses much more

My old boss' dog had D and they used to have to run out there to do a urine
check and I think they used regular insulin.  I remember them feeding him a
lot of carrots, don't ask me why but the dog wound up dying even with
special diets/food and great care....all the insides got messed up.

Hmmm. my dog Candy displayed lots of symptoms as well and when we brought
her to vet, we found out that she had kidney disease...doc gave her special
food and within four days her kidneys failed and she was practically toxic
and we had to put her to sleep....real bummer.

Take dog to vet and have blood work done.  I know it's expensive but worth

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00