Re: [IP] Animas Pump and Quick-sets

My daughter has been using Quick-sets with her Animas pump for seven months
now with no problem with occlusion alarms . . . Since the problem just
started when you switched pumps, maybe it's because the setting on the new
pump is set at the more sensitive setting . . . My daughter's not here right
now or I'd look on her pump screen to tell you exactly what it's called, but
I know that there is a setting that determines how sensitive the pump is
regarding occlusions.  As I recall, the most sensitive setting is usually
used by little kids that have very low  basal rates and bolus amounts -- if
your pump is set on this, that could explain why you're getting occlusion
alarms but with no highs from actual occlusions . . .

Pumpmama to Katie