[IP] IP] Re: D prevention

>>>I found a distant cousin from the same
side as my deceased cousin who has a sister and 2 children with it.
It has to be inherited.

I think that in the future they will find many causes for T1/ >>>

The above two paragraphs from the same poster seem to be contradictory. I do
NOT believe my DM was inherited - in any way. After 51+ years I am still the
only one in the family. I have my own theory as to why I have it and the new
femaleologist I saw today said he did not disagree with me, but we will
never know. YMMV is summed up when the poster said *they will find many
causes for T1.*  (~_^)

@

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will
leave footprints in your heart.